Featuring: Claudia Pennington of DIY Marketing
"We hit on a concept that pays dividends, not only to our company, but to businesses like yours: We train your staff to handle your marketing campaigns. We have a passion for teaching others how to market their own companies."
Week 1: Every Good Plan Starts with Strategy
- Craft your “why” – your story for why your company exists
- Outline your “perfect” (i.e. target) customer
- Identify your customers’ needs to funnel them into your business
Week 2: Every Good Plan Needs these Tactics
- Improve your online billboard (aka your website) to increase traffic
- Make social media channels drive prospects to you
- Convert visitors and followers into paying customers
Week 3: Every Good Plan Must be Measurable
- Learn the metrics you need to track (and why most are irrelevant)
- Choose metrics that are right for you (hint: think business goals)
- Leverage tools to measure campaign success
Details & Price:
- Learn how to plan, launch, manage, track, and analyze your own marketing campaigns. Attend all three sessions for $250 per person and (lunch and supplies included).