Utz Quality Foods is seeking individuals with prior sales experience, or with a skill set that can thrive in a sales environment to sell and represent the best brands of snack foods in the industry.
Are you good at building relationships and not afraid to ask for what you want? Looking for a rewarding and respectful career; backed by a team of sales professionals with a shared goal to help you succeed? If so, it's time to consider a career in route sales with Utz Quality Foods!
We are recruiting for a Route Sales Professional to work out of our Distribution Center located in Hanover, PA. The position requires the sales professional to maximize sales and grow market share by selling a full line of quality snack food products to current and potential customers within an assigned route.
As the as the sole and primary sales contact for Utz customers within a specific sales route, you will have the exciting opportunity to manage your day by engaging decision makers; offering suggestions to store retailers how to gain ROI; and visiting your base of current and future customers frequently to sell and fulfill sales responsibilities.
Route Sales Professional General Responsibilities:
- Directly Responsible for selling and sales activity within an assigned route. Works to grow new and existing customer base.
- Visit customers on a regular basis to sell and perform sales-related activities
- Engage store decision maker and offer recommendations to increase ROI by displaying a full line of Utz products.
- Assess on-site product inventory and determines recommended sales/purchase quantities and varieties of product necessary to maintain adequate product presence.
- Upsells and introduces new Utz products as appropriate to new and current customers.
- Identifies existing opportunities and new in-store product locations for increased product visibility and to motivate customers towards additional product purchases
- Participates in the negotiation of product prices, location, displays, and mix.
- Solicits, processes, and instantly fulfills product orders associated with his or her sales.
- Build professional and lasting relationships with key store management.
- Must be 19 years or older, have a valid driver's license, and the ability to safely operate a cube-style or box van.
About Our Company
Utz Quality Foods is the largest privately held snack brand in the United States. Our family of brands includes Utz, Golden Flake, Zapps, Bachman, Good Health, Snikiddy, and Jax. Our goal is to manufacture and sell the best possible products with a commitment to customer satisfaction that is second to none. We pride ourselves on our pleasant working environment, challenging opportunities, career growth, competitive wages, and a fulltime benefit package including medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, and employer match 401k, profit sharing plan and more. Come grow with the Utz Family of Brands.