We are looking to grow our career driven team and are currently seeking an Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Person to work from our Broadway manufacturing facility located in Hanover, PA. The primary responsibility of this position requires the individual to troubleshoot and repair food manufacturing equipment such as motor controls, DC/AC drives and controls, frying and baking equipment, sheeters, and extruders.
The ideal candidate for this position must have knowledge and skills in electrical, mechanical and electronic applications acquired though a minimum of 5 years of experience. This individual is required to have the ability to read electrical prints and schematics, lift objects up to 100 lbs., be able to work at heights up to 30 feet, and be able to distinguish colors. Packaging machine experience is preferred. The willingness and ability to work Thursday through Saturday 5:40PM-5:55AM is required in this role.
- Troubleshoots and repairs manufacturing equipment (motor controls, DC/AC drives and controls, frying and baking equipment, sheeters, extruders, temperature instrumentation, burner systems and controls, packaging machines, electronic scales, programmable logic controllers) etc.
- Responsible to repair various types of facility equipment (lift trucks, pumps, fans, air compressors, hydraulic equipment, HVAC) etc.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair PLC controlled equipment.
- Prepares, coordinates and implements preventive maintenance.
- Completes installation and repair work from schematics and drawings.
- Capable of minor electrical installations.
- Requires working proactively in a cross-functional team with diverse groups of people
- Responsible for quality and food safety tasks for their position.
About our Company!
Utz is the largest independent, privately held snack brand in United States. We pride ourselves on our pleasant working environment, challenging opportunities, career growth, and competitive wages. Utz offers a full benefit package, including medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, 401(k) and profit sharing plan, short & long-term disability, paid holidays and vacation, life insurance and an employee assistance program. Come grow with the Utz Family of Brands.TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION GO TO www.utzcareers.com